HI! Requiem Haunted House fans!
Of course, like everywhere else, things at Requiem are going to look a lot different this 2020 season. Our commitment to the safety of our customers and staff has us stepping up with extra efforts to keep everyone healthy and safe this season. We care deeply about our employees, their families, customers, and the community. We are thankful to our customers that put trust in Requiem to provide a fun and scary experience while following guideline to keep everyone safe. This will change some expectations although we aim to continue to provide a night of fear and fun. We are enclosing a noticeably short version of our safety and contingency plan for Covid-19. Our plan to keep all customers and staff safe while at Requiem Haunted House.
- Tickets are now sold in timed ticketing time-slots to ensure physical distancing.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your time-slots.
- If you’re more than 10 minutes late for your time-slot, you’ll be added to the standby line. We will do what we can to get you in, however please keep in mind that Requiem may not be able to accommodate you when you arrive late.
- Waivers are now required to enter our attraction. It will now be required every year to sign the updated version of the waiver.
- All tickets must be pre-purchased in advance, online, to ensure contactless payments methods.
- While waiting in our outdoor, open air queue line 6’-8’ distances are marked to keep EXTRA spacing.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for customers use.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms of concern, please do not visit Requiem Haunted House until your symptoms have been clear for 72 hours.
- All staff will be wearing some type of masks.
- Gloves will be given to all patrons going into the Haunted House so you can go through the blackout maze.
- Masks are required for every patron to wear due to all the different things hanging down in your face area. We did not want to take more away from the experience.
- Temperature for all patrons can be required as advised from the CDC.
- Temperatures of our entire staff will be taken prior to their entry to Requiem Haunted House and any staff with a temperature over 100.F will be sent home and advised to seek medical advice.
- We will have dedicated staff to regularly disinfect high touch surfaces such as hand rails, restrooms, etc.. during the whole time Requiem Haunted House is open.
- Waivers for all patrons must be filled out on your own phone. Sign it ahead of time at RequiemHauntedHouse.com. You can NOT enter without a signed waiver.
- Please keep a minimum of 6’ from all other patrons that are not in your individual group and from Requiem Haunted House staff at all times including walking through the attraction.
- A-16-page Contingency and Safety Plan has been developed and will be used throughout the year that was approved by Southwest District Health, August 2020.