Requiem Haunted House Peeps!
Our commitment to the safety of our customers and staff has Requiem stepping up with extra efforts to keep everyone healthy and safe season. We deeply care about our employees, their families, customers, and the community. We are thankful to our customers that put trust in Requiem to provide a fun and scary experience while following guidelines to keep everyone safe. We are enclosing a noticeably short version of our safety and contingency plan for Covid-19. Our plan to keep all customers and staff safe while at Requiem Haunted House.
• Tickets are now sold in timed ticketing timeslots to ensure physical distancing.
• Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your timeslot.
• If you’re more than 10 minutes late for your timeslot, you’ll be added to the standby line. We will do what we can to get you in, however please keep in mind that Requiem may not be able to accommodate you when you arrive late.
• Waivers are now required to enter our attraction. It will now be required every year to sign the updated version of the waiver.
• All tickets must be pre-purchased in advance online.
• While waiting in our outdoor, open air queue line 6’-8’ distances are marked to keep EXTRA spacing.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available for customers use on the top or bottom of the staircases.
• If you are sick or have any symptoms of concern, please do not visit Requiem Haunted House until your symptoms have been clear for 72 hours.
• Temperature for all patrons can be required as advised from the CDC.
• Temperatures of our entire staff will be taken prior to their entry to Requiem Haunted House and any staff with a temperature over 100.F will be sent home and advised to seek medical advice.
• We will have dedicated staff to regularly disinfect high touch surfaces such as handrails, restrooms, etc… during the whole time Requiem Haunted House is open.
• Waivers for all patrons need to be done before coming to Requiem. Sign it ahead of time at RequiemHauntedHouse.com You can NOT enter without a signed waiver.
• Please keep a minimum of 6’ from all other patrons that are not in your individual group.
• A 16 page Contingency and Safety Plan has been developed and will be used throughout the year that was approved by Southwest District Health, August 2020.